A country/place I would love visiting.

China, Thailand and South Korea,


I am a student of architecture so I think it is normal that in a career where we see things from different countries and different times, I want to travel to many parts of the world, but taking out all these places that interest me for its architecture.

I would like to go to Korea, China and Thailand, called my attention because I am a fan of some series of these countries, thanks to this I have a great interest in these cultures and their languages, I would like to learn at some moment.


if you like bl I recommend "The Untamed" is a serie based on the BL novel Mo Dao Zu Shi

In particular I would like to go to the Buddhist temples in Thailand,I would like to go to Korea in spring, I have an obsession with cherry trees and in this place in spring you can visit very beautiful parks where there are many of them, also places related to some kpop groups that I listen to. 



Lately thanks to some series and things I read, I am very interested in the ancient culture of Korea and China, and their clothes, I would like to visit places where I can learn more about these cultures, also I like the fashion that these places have.











Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

The Best Concert/Holiday Ever...