BLOG 6 - Postgraduates Studies

Actually I have not really thought much about doing a postgraduate degree, at least not for the moment, in a way I think I see it as something still far away, maybe because I still have a couple of years to finish my undergraduate degree. 

I have always considered the postgraduate as something to be able to specialize in something or to be able to somehow update the knowledge that we acquired when studying the career, it is like a kind of complement to what you were taught previously.

 

That is why I think that the right time to do a postgraduate degree would be some time after having studied the career, after having acquired some experience in the career, to be able to complement what you will learn in this, I think that in a way if you study immediately after finishing the career, although it will look good on the resume, what good will it do if you do not know how to put into practice everything you have learned.


Besides, this way you can earn some money before you continue studying, even though by studying immediately you will have the advantage of not losing the thread of studying, nobody assures you that you will be eligible for a scholarship that will completely cover the course, as well as all the materials and things that are required to study comfortably.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country/place I would love visiting.

My dream job

The Best Concert/Holiday Ever...