The Best Concert/Holiday Ever...

In 2019 I went to WYD in Panama, it is a meeting of young Catholics, where people from all over the world go, we prepared for a long time. We were 12 students and 3 teachers.

The first week we stayed in a school in a town called Cuipo, the people taught us about their culture, I went to concerts, I went to a lake, we went to an iguana sanctuary and a coffee plantation, the last days I stayed in the house of a beautiful family who opened the doors of their house to sleep comfortable. 

The second week we went to Panama City, slept in a university, exchanged presents with people from different places, went to expositions, had the opportunity to have one of our partners baptized in that city with a very significant ceremony for all of us, went to a meeting with the pope and camped in a park. 

The last 3 days when WYD was over we went to a beach called Portobelo, we snorkeled, kayaked and they took us to see a very beautiful island. 

It was a beautiful experience, my heart is full of unforgettable memories, I hope someday to be able to visit that place again and to be able to continue participating in the next WYD. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country/place I would love visiting.

My dream job